MN566 Discussion Board: Case And Discussion
MN566 Discussion Board: Case And Discussion
Will need minimum of 300 words, APA Style, double spaced, times new romans, font 12, and and (3 references with intext citations )
Case and Discussion
A 21-year-old women comes to your office with a 2 day history of right ear pain. She reports that the ear pain began shortly after taking scuba diving lessons. She describes the pain as “a pressure” and also notes “crackling” in the right ear and periodically feeling dizzy.
Please answer questions below in discussion board response.
- What other associated symptoms should you ask about?
- How does the time course help to distinguish among different causes of ear pain?
- How does the age of the patient help with narrowing the diagnostic possibilities?
- What diagnostic tests do you want to include to help you with your diagnosis?
- Create a differential diagnosis flowsheet for this patient and include the diagnostics as well as the pharmacological management and rationale related to the differentials. MN566 Discussion Board: Case And Discussion.
For this Assignment, you are going to write a paper explaining how you developed your theory through the four stages (theorizing, syntax, theory testing, and evaluation). Your paper must be 3 to 5 pages, not including the title and reference pages.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- Minimum requirement of at least 5 sources of support, which should be no less than five years old;
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors, paying attention to the quality of language used, must be college level or above. MN566 Discussion Board: Case And Discussion.
Health Maintenance and Screening Plans Clinical preventive services, such as routine disease screening and scheduled immunizations, are key to reducing death and disability and improving the Nation’s health. Yet, despite the fact that these services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid, and many private insurance plans under the Affordable Care Act, millions of children, adolescents, and adults go without clinical preventive services that could protect them from developing a number of serious diseases or help them treat certain health conditions before they worsen. Discuss preventative services and ways to promote and overcome the barriers in your clinical practice to deliver holistic care including the recommended services for all patients across a lifespan. Please include examples, evidence-based information and references to support your work. resources 5 yrs or less
Conceptual Models of Nursing
Watch the Paper I Guidelines Video [7:15] as you review the assignment requirements below: Discuss the purpose of nursing theories, models, and frameworks in general. Choose one of the following Conceptual Models of Nursing: Johnson′s Behavioral System Model King′s Conceptual System Levine′s Conservation Model Neuman′s Systems Model Orem′s Self-Care Framework Roger′s Science of Unitary Human Beings Roy′s Adaptation Model Detail the concepts of the specific theory, model, or framework you have selected. Detail the implications of the chosen theory, model, or framework for nursing practice. Include the implications for your specific area of nursing practice.
Refer to the Writing and APA Style Resources link on the Course Menu as you prepare your Microsoft Word document with the following criteria: Written in APA 6th edition format Double-spaced with one-inch margins 12-point Times New Roman font No longer than seven pages, including the title page and reference page: The body of the paper, including the introduction and summary, should be three to five pages in length. MN566 Discussion Board: Case And Discussion.
This will include a literature search through the UA library′s databases on the given topic. You will need to use sources such as scholarly journals, books, or texts. Do not cite sources such as Wikipedia or other Internet sources that are not scholarly. Do not use more than 2-3 direct quotations. Paraphrase the references.